Wednesday 15 August 2012

Yamato Kougami Walkthrough

    BE WARNED: This route is hot. You may experience hot flashes with the side effects of blushing, racing heartbeat, and wild daydreams. Proceed with caution.

   Yamato's main story is not as tough as I expected. If you have played the prologue, you've already seen one of his key personalities (slight opposite of Ren's). He is a teacher of an all-girls highschool and will tell you his reason for choosing this school in the next few chapters. I won't spoil no more ;)


His personality: He's quick with his hands ;) Be open to teasing and tease him back ;) He may be blunt and brute with his words but he is kind and caring. Very honest.



Your choices:
  1. "What are you doing?"
  2. High five
  3. Darling
  4. Be honest
  5. He's selfish
  6. Talk to the Roomba
  7. Open the door
  8. Squeeze his cheek
  9. Are you jealous?
  10. Close my eyes
  11. "You don't think of me as a woman."
  12. "I'm happy."
  13. Get embarrassed "No thank you!"
  14. "Because we're married"
  15. Wave
  16. Touch without asking
  17. Go back without saying anything
  18. Just step out.
  19. "I don't believe you."
  20. Too flustered to speak.
  21. "I'll work hard to rank above Roomba."
  22. "Don't take me seriously."
  23. "I had no choice."
  24. " I was scared."
  25. Call out.
  26. Wait until he talks.
  27. "We would never fight."
  28. Listen to Yamato finish.





Why yes, how did you know? ;)



..I don't want to spoil the rest of it :) but that's a part of... hmm... just check it out yourself ;)

1 comment: